Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ultimate Demon Review

You’ve probably read many SEO software reviews over the years. Automated software is always a hot topic on internet marketing forums, and there is always a great deal of debate over which is the best tool for the job.

Over the last seven or eight years I have bought more than my fair share of software, the need to increase your sites position in the search engines and increase website traffic is as vital now as it ever was. I understand the need to  post across a wide range of platforms. In my defence, I always try and do this in an ethical and white hat manner.

But I simply don’t have enough hours in the day complete all the tasks that need doing to manage my site and build backlinks effectively. I need some help from some well written SEO software. I’m only telling you this to establish my credentials as somebody who knows what they’re talking about.

I was asked by Scritty to do some application reviews, starting with ultimate demonin the middle of April 2012.

I have been using Edwinsoft’s flagship application for about nine weeks and had been leveraging it’s SERP’s building power to rank a site in the gaming niche. I bought the domain in January 20th of this year and started to add content about 10 days later.

This was the only tool are used to perform the task . I won’t go into details about the actual methods employed while using this content distribution application, but when Scritty contacted me to do this review based on my experiences I thought I would be able to give it a fair go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ultimate Demon Review @ Health Improvement Proudly Powered by Blogger