Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Are Zygor Guides a Scam? - Zygor Guides Review

Are Zygor's guides a scam? Having tried many online World of Warcraft leveling guides including Zygor's, I now know how Zygor's guide compares to the average leveling guides on the internet. With so many online Wow leveling systems available today, it can get quite confusing for you to choose the best one out of so many of them.

1. My Experience with Many World of Warcraft Leveling Systems and Guides

After extensively testing and failing with many online systems, I would say that I have finally found the best leveling guides. Zygor's is one of those that has helped me level my character most quickly and I am having more fun with it too now. The package includes a step by step add on that makes using following it very easy and smooth. Many of the guide's tools allow you to follow them in the game, and I will explain this point further below.

2. How is Zygor Guide Different from other Warcraft Leveling Guides?

If you have tried using guides other than Zygor's, you might feel very irritated since you will often have to close the game temporarily so that you can read the guide before opening the game window again. There is also the in-game add-on arrow that shows under your character. It tells you where your next objective should be, and the arrow is colored to tell you how far away you are from your objective location.

Using Zygor guides, I do not feel the need to print out the guide on paper to read it physically while I am playing. This is much more convenient and I really like how I can follow the guide in the game while I play.

I decided to get Zygor Leveling Guides because I was once stuck and had to keep doing the same things over and over again. It was very time consuming so I had to find a solution, and I am glad that I did go out to find a solution. If this is the situation that you are going through right now, I would recommend you to take a look at Zygor Guides.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Are Zygor Guides a Scam? - Zygor Guides Review @ Health Improvement Proudly Powered by Blogger